Sales & Marketing
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job
This job will be filled on a rolling basis*:
Our Content Marketer will be our voice on social media as we scale. You’ll be working with a young group of people doing the most innovative things on social media.
This role is perfect for you if you’d like to get involved in everything from copywriting to design to managing events
What you’d be doing day to day:
• Creating content and growing our communities on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Designing our product decks and slides for new services and proposals.
• Manage our monthly events for influencers and brands.
• Writing newsletter content to inform and educate our brands.
• Good with design and creative particularly around Photoshop, Canva and Indesign.
• Experience with managing social media accounts and creating content.
• Excellent writing skills.
• SEO knowledge and experience is required.
• Obsession with everything social specifically on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
• Video experience will be ideal but not essential. – Experience with MailChimp and CRM.
• Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
• 21k – 25k depending on experience.
• Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
• Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, attach your best piece of design, examples of your written portfolio, your CV and mention two headlines for articles optimised for the search term influencer marketing.
Once this is all done, send it us at firstname.lastname@example.org!