Sales & Marketing
The result? High-impact content, powerful partnerships and multiple awards. Great ideas can come from anywhere, and at Tailify we let everyone hold the mic. You’ll get real responsibility in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment with big global clients and plenty of room to grow. We think media land should have a wider horizon. Come and join a real game-changer and be part of something unstoppable.
A day in the life of a Business Development Manager
We’ve worked with some of the world’s biggest and best brands (including the likes of L’Oreal, Coca Cola and Disney) and in this role you will be leading the business development department to manage large client accounts that are key to our business. We love commercially-minded people who want to be part of our journey and grow quickly with us as we scale here at Tailify.
• Expanding our client base through business development, selling both the license of our influencer marketing platform and our fully managed service offering
• Managing key client accounts
• Sourcing prospects and contacting them over the telephone, through written communication and face to face meetings - whatever works best!
• Achieving set KPI targets around activity and your sales revenue target
• Striving to exceed client expectations every time - quality is at the heart of what we do
• Mentoring more junior members of the Business Development team
A bit about you...
We are looking for a proven new business sales person with a positive 'can do' attitude, and a thirst to climb the ladder in the media world at a successful AdTech company. We love commercially minded people who want to be part of our journey and grow quickly with the business.
You’re good at:
• Sales! We’re looking for someone with previous experience of business development, winning new clients across either Agencies or • Brand organisations and have consistently meeting your targets and KPI’s.
• Planning for and hitting sales targets, prospecting for new business
• Managing the sales process from start to finish.
• Understanding of how influencer marketing has evolved, being a keen social media user and following influencers and forward-thinking brands.
• Being organised, confident, and communicative with an entrepreneurial mindset
Working with us means…
• Working with high profile brands like L’Oréal, Coca-Cola and Universal not to mention some of the most high-profile influencers.
• Joining ‘the startup most likely to revolutionise the media industry’ (Starcom MediaVest).
• Enjoying every moment with a sociable bunch from all over the world.
The cherry on top
• Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
• Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you could ever need)
• Flexibility: Enjoy work-from-home Wednesdays
• Health: A £30 monthly wellness allowance which can go towards gym membership
• Office: New WeWork office space with beer and prosecco on tap
• Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and our incredible summer party on the Thames!