We are rapidly expanding and looking for a very strong B2C Business Development Assistant / Sales.
You’ll join WAU Team with:
• Clear, confident and persuasive communication skills
• 1-2 years’ experience of sales and marketing
• Confidence in using a CRM system (training will be given).
• Passionate about developing businesses through the use of marketing
• Demonstrable attention to detail
• Persistence and drive to deliver the goals set for the Management
• Wanting to undertake a new challenge and be ready to build a very exciting new career path
You’ll be a natural persuader/seller who inspires through your passion and is driven by hitting KPIs and generating uncapped commission.
• Working with the Marketing team to ensure that marketing communications and inbound leads are responded promptly
• Closing potential customers by conducting phone calls
• Maintaining accurate records in our CRM
• Support in exhibition and marketing event coordination
• Support in Marketing material creation
What you can expect:
We recognise that our business needs you to understand what we do and how we work, and we’ll provide you with great training to build a strong foundation.
• Highly competitive salary
• Growing Company Equity Incentives
• Very friendly working environment
• Genuine chances for very big opportunities for personal progression and growth
• Full training, valuable ongoing learning and development
• Lunch breaks including great snacks
• Great discounts and special offers on all of our flagship products
Established in 2018, WAU Motors quickly received attention world-wide for its innovative product design/onboard technology and launched a successful crowdfunding campaign in the same year. WAU's main product is absolutely industry-leading smart electric bikes
– WAU Bikes. WAU's product design was done specifically for long-range commuting which makes it ideal for daily commuters, last-mile logistics companies, food delivery couriers and national police force.
The upcoming company future is extremely bright.